Tuesday 14 April 2009

Nine Lives

So I'm meant to be cat-sitting at the moment.


I don't really like cats. I've tried. But I'm a dog girl at heart.

So I've gotta give this cat called Vienna its food and let it out and stuff. I was meant to go this morning to check up on it. But I didn't bother and lay in my pjs until 12, eating buttered crumpets. And the owner rang me like 20 times yesterday to check it's still OK.

What I don't get about people who love their cats..I mean what do the cats give back? You can't take them for a walk or roll in the mud with them. They don't wag their tails appreciatively. Instead, you're left with scratches up your arms like some potent self-harm and long hairs on your clothing.
Give me Bo, the Obamas new dog for walkies any day.


No comments:

Post a Comment